Grassroots is a hand crafted tool you can use to make an amazing site for your organization to meet your online goals. Here’s what you can expect when you use Grassroots on your site.
- Full Screen Background Videos and Images
- Each page can have a “hero section” (the large area at the top of the page) with either video a video or image there.
- Simple to create. Just upload your video or image, add some text and you’re done.
- Built on WooCommerce for the best user experience and flexibility.
- Create as many fundraising campaigns as you’d like to.
- Let users give any amount or offer some preset options.
- Mobile Friendly
- Grassroots has built support for everything from small phones to very large displays.
- The mobile design isn’t tied to specific devices, so as the mobile web evolves in the future, you’ll already be ready.
- Graceful fallback for mobile devices that don’t support video backgrounds.
- Easy To Customize
- Add your own logo and colors.
- Choose different logo/navigation colors on any hero page so your text is always visible.
- Choose from over 120 of the best Google fonts.
- Drag and drop home page to create just the layout you want.
- Useful Tools
- Sponsors section to display those who have contributed to your organization.
- Staff section to let visitors connect with your key leaders.
- Contact widget to show your location and hours
- Facebook, Featured Posts, Video and Featured Page widgets.
- Support for The Event Calendar plugin to display coming events on your site.
- WordPress Features You Expect
- Customizer support so you can visually design your site.
- Navigation menus for drag and drop menu creation.
- Dedicated blog section with threaded commenting.
Grassroots is tested in Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer 9+ on desktops and iOS and Chrome on Mobile.
It also includes dedicated support right from the theme developer.