We’ve designed the responsive Progress theme to include helpful features that you’ll actually want to use. Here are some of the great items that are part of the theme.
- Responsive design to ensure your site looks great on smartphones, tablets, netbooks and larger displays
- Touch enabled home page slideshow or video
- Three call to actions options on home page–donation, MailChimp newsletter or traditional call to action.
- Collect donations using PayPal or your own service
- Let people register for your MailChimp powered newsletter using the custom widget or the home page bar
- Post formats for images, image galleries and video.
- 4 custom widgets: Featured Page, Facebook, Video and Newsletter Sign-Up.
- Easy to use theme options page built on the rock solid Options Framework
- Use your own image logo or the site’s title for your logo.
- Easy to customize the site’s colors through the theme options page
- Staff section to easily list your staff members and volunteers
- Sponsors section to list those who contribute to your organization
- Translation ready
- Social media links in the footer
- Fitvids.js used with video elements to resize videos to fit the browser’s size
- Original Photoshop PSD included
- Drop down menus powered by the WordPress navigation builder
- Cross browser tested in Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera and Internet Explorer (7+)
- Quality support
There’s much more to Progress than this feature list. Take a look around at the demo and see how it works. I believe you’ll be impressed.