We’ve designed the responsive Progress theme to include helpful features that you’ll actually want to use. Here are some of the great items that are part of the theme.
- Responsive design to ensure your site looks great on smartphones, tablets, netbooks and larger displays.
- Touch enabled home page slideshow or video.
- Three call to actions options on home page–donation, Mailchimp newsletter or traditional call to action.
- Collect donations using PayPal or your own service.
- Let people register for your Mailchimp powered newsletter using the custom widget or the home page bar.
- Post formats for images, image galleries and video.
- 4 custom widgets: Featured Page, Facebook, Video and Newsletter Sign-Up.
- Easy to use theme options page built on the rock solid Options Framework
- Use your own image logo or the site’s title for your logo.
- Easy to customize the site’s colors through the theme options page.
- Staff section to easily list your staff members and volunteers.
- Sponsors section to list those who contribute to your organization.
- Translation ready.
- Social media links in the footer.
- Fitvids.js used with video elements to resize videos to fit the browser’s size.
- Original Photoshop PSD included.
- Drop down menus powered by the WordPress navigation builder.
- Cross browser tested in Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera and Internet Explorer (7+).
- Quality support.
There’s much more to Progress than this feature list. Take a look around at the demo and see how it works. I believe you’ll be impressed.