Forward has been handcrafted to give you just what you need to create an amazing site for your organization. Here are some of the key benefits from using it on your site:
- Forward Uses Your Own Style
- Bring your own logo.
- Choose from the full list of Google’s web fonts.
- Easily pick your colors and fonts using the live customizer. See changes live before you commit to them on the front-end of your site.
- Choose between full width or boxed layout, per page or for all of your website. See home 2 for an example of full width.
- Made For Mobile
- Responsive design that works great from Smartphones to desktop monitors.
- Mobile friendly navigation menu.
- Touch enabled slideshow on homepage.
- Exclusive WooCommerce Campaign Extension plugin included so you can raise funds directly on your own site.
- Full support for WooCommerce so you can sell products in addition to collecting donations.
- Fundraising tools are optional, so if you don’t need them, you can skip them.
- Useful Tools
- Mailchimp widget so users can subscribe to a newsletter.
- Action widget to drag attention to something important.
- Contact widget to display your location and important contact details.
- Support for The Events Calendar plugin to have events on your site.
- Staff And Sponsors
- Create directories of your staff to introduce your visitors to the people in your organization.
- Use our built in sponsors section to show off those who have contributed to your mission.
- Technical Goodness
- Translation ready.
- Coded using WordPress best practices and standards.
- Cross browser tested in Firefox, Edge, Vivaldi, Chrome, Safari, Opera, IE 9+, and in Android browsers.
Plus, dedicated support from us, Organized Themes, a WordPress themes company that has been creating themes for nonprofits since 2008.